Saturday, September 09, 2006

Civil War Century



Lance left the house this morning at about 6:15 headed to Thurmont, MD (just west of us) and the Civil War Century Ride. He called me at about 5:15 this afternoon to let me know that he finished the century. He rode 105 miles today. And this is not just a leisurely ride, it is an extremely hilly trek through the Catoctin Mountains. This ride begins with a 6 mile climb. The girls and I are so proud of him. This is a huge accomplishment. The photos above were taken just after he returned home this evening.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Way to go Lance!

Danielle said...

Great job Lance! I'm proud of you too. That is amazing. You look great!

Robert Conn said...

dang boy, my man-crush is growing!

Todd Wright said...

GAY

brittany said...

nice pants, lance!